You may not think you have the resources at your company to create a steady flow of content, but that’s simply not true. There are plenty of ways to get around a lack of resources to keep up with the ever-competitive content marketing world.
On Thursday, December 13, at 2 p.m. ET, C.C. Chapman will join us for a webinar titled, “Transforming Your Small Business into a Content Powerhouse.” The webinar will present small businesses with the tips and best practices they need to participate in today’s content marketing landscape.
You can register for the webinar here.
1. Use guest bloggers from outside your company
2. Have employees within your company blog
3. Repurpose your old content
4. Set expectations for your community
5. Use series and lists
6. Don’t be afraid to make it visual
7. Crowdsource topics and information
8. Aggregate links and content from around the web
9. Host webinars led by industry leaders
For more detailed tips on creating a content strategy for your small business, register today for the webinar!