I can’t believe LeWeb is already over for 2012. My head is crammed with so many new thoughts from the past three days. The two that keeping coming back to me are A) we are all cyborgs And B) that you can learn life lessons from ultra marathon runners.
Every time I return from events like LeWeb I am left feeling that my time there was way too short. I didn’t get to see all the talks I wanted to see and I didn’t get to meet all the people I wanted to meet.
If you’re having trouble remembering it all too, we found a way to make it a little easier for you to prioritize and save some time. We used our Marketing Cloud listening tool to see which speakers and sessions people talked about the most, and who the most active influencers were.
So, here are the top five sessions that were the most discussed on social media in connection with LeWeb:
- Interview with Kevin Systrom & MG Siegler
- Interview with Tony Fadell, Founder & CEO, Nest Labs
- Interview with Matt Mullenweg, the founding developer of WordPress
- Interview with David Marcus, President, Paypal
- Keynote Amber Case, Director of Esri R&D Center Portland, Cyborg Anthropologist & Former CEO, Geoloqi, Inc.
If you’re a marketer working in the world of social media, we recommend the most talked about sessions on the Social Business Track:
- Q&A with Ekaterina Walter, Global Social Innovation Strategist, Intel
- How Dunkin’ Donuts Keeps Its Passionate Fans Running on Social Media
- Brand Curation & Digital Impressionis with Alexis Thobellem, Global Evian Digital Manager, Danone Group
- Word of Mouth: Myths and Realities
- Facebook Panel about Mobile Growth
If you’re interested in even more numbers, you can find our full analysis on slideshare.
If you’re looking to network with these specialists, take a peek at this handy graph showing the most talked about users at the conference:
Here at Salesforce Marketing Cloud, we decided to conduct a few quick interviews. So, we set up a camera at our booth in the Pullman building and you can head over to the Marketing Cloud YouTube channel to see the results, including quick discussions with Ekaterina Walter, Jessica Gioglio, and Olivier Cavil.
We hope this content is helpful and, if you’d like to read more, here’s a wrap-up of our previous LeWeb coverage.